Luchador Bottle Opener
Form, function and Mexican wrestling. Each Luchador Bottle Opener is a mini wrestler applying a famous lock hold to an opponent – in this case a bottle. The collection features 3 Luchadores, applying 3 unique techniques to open your beverage. The Luchador Bottle Openers were designed by Andres Lhima as part of the Mexico Design Challenge “Desarrollando Talento Mexicano” (Developing Mexican Talent). A program organized by Kikkerland, in collaboration with Ariel Rojo, Gava Design and the UNAM (Universidad Nacional Autonoma de Mexico). Kikkerland is very proud to be a part of this program. Assorted red, blue and black colors and designs
Kikkerland Luchador Bottle Opener, Assorted Colors and Styles
- Bottle opener is mini wrestler applying a lock hold to your bottle
- Designed by andres lhima as part of the mexico design challenge
- Assorted red, blue and black colors and designs.
- Made of stainless steel and ABS with a rubberized coating
- Measures approximately 2-3/4 by 6-inch